[Tlhingan-hol] Will the mailing list ever be fixed?

Christoph Pichlmann christoph_pichlmann at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 27 23:33:38 PDT 2012

It's getting more than just annoying. Mails in the digest mail aren't on the website, some mails aren't readable on the website and/or contain no text at all in the digest mail, save for "an HTML attachment was scrubbed".
The archive doesn't work either, it seems.

Is the mailing list software that outdated that it can't be fixed in I don't know how long it is now that these and other problems exist? Several months at least, I think. The archive is broken for years now, I think.

Why not switch to one of the free mailing lists? They might add spam, but they work.