[Tlhingan-hol] Missing content in digest mails? (pure HTML mails perhaps?)

Michael Roney, Jr. PKT nahqun at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 04:34:26 PDT 2012

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 7:59 PM, David Trimboli <david at trimboli.name> wrote:
> You're sending in UTF-8, which I have discovered means the message is sent
> to the list in a readable form, but does not get archived. Change your
> encoding to Western (ISO-8859-1) to get archived.
>
> Lawrence was having the same problem, and he's going to be talking to the
> list guys about it.

Gmail gives me the following options:

Use default text encoding for outgoing messages
Use Unicode (UTF-8) encoding for outgoing messages

I'm using the first one, which should be "plain text format".

Problem is, a fair amount of my messages are sent from my phone, which
doesn't let me specify an option.
I'm guessing it's set to UTF-8...

~'anan naHQun

--