[Tlhingan-hol] (no subject)

Klingonteacher levinius at gmx.de
Mon Sep 3 04:53:04 PDT 2012

That portal look very good, and there are not so many mistakes in the
Klingon as fas as I did see when flying over it.

Three general thing I like to mention:
1. The klingon phrases which are written ALL IN CAPITALS LETTERS are not
good. Since Klingon uses capitals and minor case letter (e.g. QaQ is not
qaq) this might be confusing.

2. Tell the admin to choose a serife font, like tahoma,verdana, or even
times. It's difficult to sperate minor l from major case I in words like
lIlIlI'

3. It's my personal opinion, but I think it's not a good example to show
palindromes as examples for Klingon phrases. These are funny for
linguists, but not usable for learners.

So far, keep learning!

--
Lieven L. Litaer