[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: Doq 'ej wovbe'

David Trimboli david at trimboli.name
Mon Oct 15 08:02:51 PDT 2012

On 10/15/2012 10:43 AM, qurgh lungqIj wrote:

> Phrase is used in my database to represent an entire, complete,
> self-contained phrase, like the sayings from The Klingon Way, which
> this is not.

Sure it is. {Doq 'ej wovbe'} "it is red/orange and it is not
light/bright." It consists of two complete sentences conjoined. If that
isn't a phrase, I don't understand what you mean by "entire, complete,
self-contained," and I don't get it from the simple word "phrase."

--
David Trimboli
http://www.trimboli.name/