[Tlhingan-hol] Operations Command (was Re: Klingon Word of the Day: pav)

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu May 31 13:36:07 PDT 2012

I must have analyzed this as *{yo' SeHyaH nIvvo'} which made more sense to me at the time.  When transcribing closed captions and subtitles, I take the captioners' version with a grain of salt.  Sometimes they divide thesy lla-bles stran-gelyin deed!  <g>  Klingon text, even when aided by a script, just confuses them.  I'll correct my notes so as not to propagate these further.

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons