[Tlhingan-hol] Operations Command (was Re: Klingon Word of the Day: pav)

Lieven Litaer lieven.litaer at web.de
Wed May 30 13:54:54 PDT 2012

Am 30.05.2012 16:35, schrieb Steven Boozer:
> According to my notes, {yo' SeHyaH nIvvo' potlh De' wIHevtaH} "we are receiving a priority message from [Fleet] Operations Command" comes from Okrand's ST5 notes published in HolQeD 8.4:12-13.
> If someone has that issue available, s/he might want to verify it for us.

The issue contains the following, actually on page 11. I will add the
hyphens and settings exactly:
                   Vixis
Captain, we are receiving a priority
message from Operations
Command.
HoD, yo'-SeH yaH-nIv-vo' potlh
De' wI-Hev-taH

BTW, later on page 12 we find {ngoq-De'}, which had been questioned here
lately. It has the hyphen although it's on a split line like potlh
De', which does not have a hyphen.

Hope this helps.

Lieven,
   http://www.qepHom.de