[Tlhingan-hol] KLCP Registration?

Lawrence M. Schoen klingonguy at gmail.com
Tue May 29 15:22:12 PDT 2012

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Qov <robyn at flyingstart.ca> wrote:

> If you will be at qep'a' you just tell Lawrence you want to take it, after
> you arrive. If you want to take it somewhere else it gets more complicated.
> Where are you, and what radius can you arrange to travel to possibly take
> it?
>
> - Qov
>

> At 14:40 '?????' 5/29/2012, Ryjoe Stephdog wrote:
>
>> How does one register to take a KLCP test?

Actually, if you are planning to take the test (or more than one test) at
the qep'a', it's much better to inform me of this at least a week prior to
the conference, so that I actually show up with sufficient copies of the
various tests.

Lawrence
--
author / publisher / psychologist / klingonist
http://www.lawrencemschoen.com