[Tlhingan-hol] Eurotalk - New Words - Shopping

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Mon May 28 19:25:33 PDT 2012

I can't imagine "real" Klingon women shaving anything, except maybe if required to dress wounds, but I bet you a bloodwine if we've ever seen female Klingon legs on Star Trek, they were shaven. Hollywood propagates a mythos that women just don't grow pob.

I'll continue to call mine a pob taj, even though it's identical to what you would call a rol taj. It's like we can eat a meal matlhejtaHvIS 'ach megh vISoptaHvIS nIQ DaSoplI'.

Sent from a mobile device through a temporary connection.