[Tlhingan-hol] "Never give up; never surrender"

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Mon May 28 12:15:38 PDT 2012

Interesting.

What would you think of {Qu''e' lI'be' De'}?

That sets the context of the usefulness of the information without banging heads over syntactic vs. semantic beneficiary status.

Just an idea.

And I agree with you about the joke. It is funny and we don't have to fix it, even if there are ways to do so.

Sent from my iPad