[Tlhingan-hol] Borg naming convention, assimulation

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Fri May 25 11:59:40 PDT 2012

For "You will be assimilated", I'd recommend «borgh* bomojbej.», or perhaps «tugh matay'choHchu'.»
As others have said, assimilation is more than just being forced to join a group; it's being forced to transform into a new being.

*I personally like to refer to the Borg as *janyIn, but I doubt they'd call themselves that. Since the Klingons likely learned about the Borg through the Federation, it'd make sense for them to call them *borgh, or perhaps *bor'Iq.