[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon spoken in latest Big Bang Theory?

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Thu May 17 08:22:22 PDT 2012

Are you sure the second word began with {mo-}?  Both {m} and {p} are labials and can often be mistaken for one another - also {b} for that matter.  The only phrases the writers might have looked up I can think of are {DaHjaj po} "this morning" or {DaHjaj pov} this afternoon".  (What time of day was Wolowitz's wedding?)

--
Voragh
Ca'Non Master of the Klingons