[Tlhingan-hol] nuq bop bom: 'ay' wa'vatlh SochmaH Soch: SanIDlogh nuHoHlaH

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Wed May 9 20:43:52 PDT 2012

This is influence from Russian, which also lacks the verb "to be" in the present tense and uses the verbs sit/stand/hang/lie where English would just use to be. I thought I'd try it, but as it strikes you both as wrong, I guess it doesn't work. I'm surprised. One can make a corpse sit or lie in English, too.

-Qov

Sent from a mobile device through a temporary connection.