[Tlhingan-hol] mu' mung

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Thu Mar 15 11:13:30 PDT 2012

Only "Diplomatic Implausability" was vetted by Okrand. Source: https://twitter.com/#!/KRADeC/status/91641513691459584
[Marc also said something to the same effect at qepHom wa'maHDIch]

There was, however, one instance where Marc translated "khrun" as 'IHrun, but changed it to Hun after learning DeCandido had used it.

> *{Hestlh'ng} which doesn't even fit the orthography.

Borrowed from Klingonaase: khest'n
Very strange rendering, though; I'd probably have gone with *QeStIn or *QeSten, or even just *Qet'en.