[Tlhingan-hol] Gleanings from Monopoly: Klingon Edition (MKE)

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Fri Mar 9 10:14:42 PST 2012

> vabDot          [something precious??] (n?) [new]
> Qej                     [???] (v) [new]

My interpretation is that {vabDot} is eithet an adverb meaning "even, including" or the like, or - less likely - a noun with no(?) English translation that adds a sense of "as well":ness to compounds like this one, kind of like veS and vaj.
I interpret {Qej} as a verb meaning something like "to cherish, to hold dear, to  regard as precious".