[Tlhingan-hol] Facebook Translation Project [FTP]: weekdays

ghunchu'wI' 'utlh qunchuy at alcaco.net
Fri Mar 2 11:25:54 PST 2012

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 9:24 AM, David Trimboli <david at trimboli.name> wrote:
> Who gave this list authority over the language?

The question here is not strictly about "the language", but about how
to render specific names that don't have established Klingon language
equivalents.

> Klingon isn't ours.

I believe it is. A language belongs to those who speak it.

> So, no list rulings on how to say things.

Perhaps it was a mistake for this particular issue to have been
brought up on this particular forum, but I think it's appropriate for
the question to be posed to as many skilled and/or longtime speakers
as possible.

-- ghunchu'wI'