[Tlhingan-hol] Mailing List: Mail(digest)/Website difference, missing entries in weblist

Christoph Pichlmann christoph_pichlmann at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 02:33:59 PDT 2012

I know it's not a new problem - is there any fix in sight? Quite often the digest mails (should be once a day, I think, but it's several times a day) contains entries the website does not show - or vice versa.

Current example:
Digest mail Vol 10, Issue 63 (Sat, 23.06 at 21:00) contains the mail from Lawrence M. Schoen about the qep'a' registration.

The website however does not have this mail - it doesn't even acknowledge it's existence (as in "Message not available", which you see in thread-mode).

-----

While at it, would it be possible to correct the filter or whatever it is that apprently sometimes throws away the text portion of multipart-mails and instead displays the HTML portion as text?
Example: http://kli.org/tlhIngan-Hol/2012/June/msg00007.html
(Of course, I realize that eMails are anything but standardized, so it's not just a matter of flipping a switch. In any case, though, these mails are usually unintelligible - especially on the website where no line-break is.)

---

vIbepnISqu'ta'. jInaQqa'.

Intended Meaning: I HAD to complain. I am whole again. (now that this is off my chest)
Not sure if vI or jI should be on the first verb? Is "bep" complain ABOUT or just "complain"?
I'm also not sure about the "-ta' " - the idea is to say "I started complaining, now I'm done with it. That's all.".

And of course the second sentence was supposed to mean "I feel better now.".

Christoph