[Tlhingan-hol] Old fashioned radio

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Tue Jun 19 00:26:52 PDT 2012

Alright, so it seems I interpret the "(radio)" cimment as "Pertaining to radio equipment (subspace or orherwise); not how often something happens." and you take it as "In an interval corresponding roughly to the radio wave spectrum."

I'm guessing we've both seen the pertinent canon, and won't be easy to persuade, but to me, "frequency (used by radio equipment)" makes more sense as an entry in TKD, since subspace radio is actually used a lot in Trek, whereas radio waves don't appear to be.
Also, I think «'evnagh Se'» looks quite strange using your interpretation. There may be historical reasons for it, but my reading gives it as "a radio band frequency (~10^3 to ~10^11 Hz) in subspace". To me, it makes a lot more sense if it means "a frequency used by radio equipment in subspace".