[Tlhingan-hol] pIqaD in new Trek book

Lieven Litaer lieven.litaer at web.de
Tue Jun 12 03:19:51 PDT 2012

Adding to my previous message, I noticed that this font seems to match
an english written Text. I do recognice some parts of it, when comparing
to an image used on wikipedia, especially "the":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Klingon-text-sample_2.JPG

here the separate letters:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Klingonalphabet.GIF

So if somebody likes to decipher - I'm curious to see what they wrote
there :-)

Lieven.