[Tlhingan-hol] 125,000

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Wed Jun 6 10:18:46 PDT 2012

> The Chinese system is a useful and productive
> one, but the pattern that we see in Klingon from
> ten to a million is that there is a new word for
> every factor of ten, just as American English has
> a new word for every factor of a thousand.

I'd argue that that's *a* pattern one could see, but not the only possible one.

This is probably the sort of thing that one could ask him to elaborate on when one sees him at a qep: Even if he doesn't reveal the next number-forming element, he may be able to say how he imagines that the pattern would evolve.