[Tlhingan-hol] {boQwI'} lo' 'Iv?

De'vID jonpIn de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 10:23:46 PDT 2012

As some of you may recall, I uploaded my Klingon lexicon program to
the Android Market (now called Google Play) a while back:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.tlhInganHol.android.klingonassistant

It recently surpassed 1000 active installs, which was kind of
surprising to me.  Of course lots of people download apps they don't
use, but I've actually received email from several people who have
found it useful, which was very nice.

If you're a Klingon speaker and you have an Android phone, I'd
appreciate it if you downloaded it and gave it a try, and send me your
feedback.