[Tlhingan-hol] nuq bop bom: 'ay' cha'vatlh loSmaH Hut: nuH bey

Michael Roney, Jr. PKT nahqun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 13:34:09 PDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Qov <robyn at flyingstart.ca> wrote:
> At 10:57 '?????' 7/31/2012, Steven Boozer wrote:
>

>> I found a model of a Klingon disruptor pistol
>

> They're calling it a beH. Is it sort of midway between a beH and a HIch?

It's mine, and it is most certainly a beH.
I don't have a ruler on me, but it is certainly over 1 'uj in length.

I also have a HIch, and the trigger is also pressed by the thumb.

>>  at http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/images/beH1.jpg
>> http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/images/beH2.jpg
>> http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/purpleelaphants/images/beH3.jpg
>>
>> The last image clearly shows a rectangular blue trigger {chu'wI'} button
>> on the handle {qengwI' naQ} (?) right below the decorated rivet {veragh}.
>

> That's a rivet?

I've never thought of it as a rivet before, but after staring at it
for a while, I could see it as being one.

~'anan naHQun

--
~Michael Roney, Jr.
Professional Klingon Translator