[Tlhingan-hol] A request for assistance

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Mon Jul 30 11:51:23 PDT 2012

Some of you may remember this request from a couple of years ago.  Would someone please contact Kate OFF LIST and help her choose a suitable {pIqaD} font for her tattoo.  Her e-mail address is ktroseoscarson at gmail.com<mailto:ktroseoscarson at gmail.com>.

Thanks,

--
Voragh

Kate,

I'm afraid I don't really know much about the available fonts for "pIqaD" (as the "native" Klingon writing system is called), but I'll be happy to forward your post to the Klingon Language Institute's mailing list and ask for someone to contact you.  Let me know if you haven't heard anything in a few days.