[Tlhingan-hol] qoS lop EvoSwitch net maq

Rohan Fenwick - QeS 'utlh qeslagh at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 13 05:07:59 PDT 2012

vaj majQa', loghaD. :) I'm less stunned now I know it was you; much
of my surprise came from seeing this in a place where there was no
sign any KLI people were involved. You did quite a good job!

Tangentially... where on earth do people hear about these requests?
I've never seen any, even when local (the Jenolan Caves Klingon
commentary was done by 'anan naHQun; I live in Australia but only
heard about it after the fact, though of course I don't begrudge
'anan naHQun, or anyone else, the opportunities when they arise).

QeS 'utlh