[Tlhingan-hol] qoS lop EvoSwitch net maq

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Fri Jul 13 02:15:37 PDT 2012

Glad you liked it; that's my first "professional" translation :)

Some missing lu-prefixes, at least one suffix order goof and unfortunately they omitted the explanatory «**tera'nganpu'vaD tera' QorghtaHghach 'oS SuDqu'taHghach.». Also, I don't really think the notion of cost leadership is expressed all that well with my talk of superior qav'apmey.
On the whole, however, I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.