[Tlhingan-hol] nuq bop bom: 'ay' cha'vatlh wejmaH wa': tlhe'moHlu'DI' qoy'moH

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Sun Jul 8 21:18:40 PDT 2012

At 21:27 '?????' 7/8/2012, you wrote:
>Who is playing mind games with whom? vajar with self?Â

Hey, at least it shows I'm just making normal
language errors when I rearrange a Klingon
sentence and it comes out stupid. I'm certain if
you read the chapter you can figure out who is playing games with whom.

Ha a you've just made me imagine that there are a
bunch of people following the super-condensed
version of the story, consisting only of the
chapter summaries. Just for that, I will now make
the so-called summaries wander off the main story
and tell an entirely different one. :-)