[Tlhingan-hol] More new words from Maltz

Qov robyn at flyingstart.ca
Tue Jan 31 12:41:15 PST 2012

Oh okay, I'll play this game.

A qung is an "opening" while a QemjIq is a "cavity."

When I was in school, both were: {Hap Hutlhbogh
Daq'e'} and we were grateful to have that much.
Grateful, I tell you! Hoch lurghmeyDaq HuD wItoSnIStaH.

I should pull some old stories out of the
archives, for us to laugh at the circumlocutions
we went through trying to describe basic concepts.

- Qov