[Tlhingan-hol] qIHpu'ghach wa'DIch: 'ay' cha'

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Mon Jan 30 13:27:06 PST 2012

Good point, Robyn and David; -'a' and -Hom tend to be used when something is so different from what the stem describes that the stem nearly becomes inaccurate (but not quite). Otherwise, as David suggest, one can use adjectives.
Perhaps, then, a Borg Cube truly is a borgh ngogh'a', since it's not a brick or lump at all. [I still think the -'a' may be superfluous, though.]