[Tlhingan-hol] qIHpu'ghach wa'DIch: 'ay' cha'

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Sat Jan 28 14:32:31 PST 2012

The scene features both a Borg Cube and a significantly smaller Borg Sphere, and the Cube is by far the most fearsome of the two. Spheres appear to be scout ships, whereas a single Cube can be used to conquer even a technologically advanced world.

I'd argue that Borg ngogh would be sufficient, however; Borg ngogh'a' would suggest that it was remarkable even by Borg Cube standards (perhaps a Borg Tactical Cube? http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Borg_tactical_cube ), which it really isn't.
Remember MO's comments on Qun'a': http://klingonska.org/canon/search/?file=1999-07-19a-email.txt&get=source
the -'a' suggests it's one that stands out among many.