[Tlhingan-hol] Hoghvam qaSpu' 2012-01-24

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Fri Jan 27 14:10:18 PST 2012

Unfortunately, it seems I HAVE been spreading falsehoods; the fire is always hotter on someone else's face, so use some extra on mine.

Somehow I'd gotten into my head that I'd seen {<number> DIl} and been frustrated by it, but I've now gone through the box, the board and every card of the game, and I can't find anything like it.

Most likely, I got confused due to the existence of the word qav'ap, meaning "rent" (noun), and phrases such as {ghajwI'vaD qav'ap le' yIDIl.} (Pay the special rent to the owner. [Special in the sense that it's twice the normal rent.])

SaDevHa'mo' jIQoS 'ej jItuH.