[Tlhingan-hol] More new words from Maltz

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Thu Jan 26 16:39:49 PST 2012

I get that taSman is a reference to Tasmania. What I don't understand is why.
Do Australians and Tasmanians perhaps refer to each other as being "across the ditch" (kind of like the "other side of the pond" relationship shared by Brits and Ams)?
...or dore Taz the Tasmanian Tiger (friend of Da'vI') leave a ditch in his wake? Been a while since I watched that show.