[Tlhingan-hol] qIHpu'ghach wa'DIch - 'ay' wa'

Gaerfindel gaerfindel at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 16:10:24 PST 2012

_*ghItlhpu' QeS 'utlh. jatlh:*_
PICARD: Borg Locutus jIH. QaplaHbe' qaDtaHghach.

_*ghItlhpu' laghaD. jang:*_
For "Resistance is futile", I might suggest something like
SuHub'eghlaHbe', lo'laHbe' Hub or lo'laHbe' Hub'eghghach.

_*ghItlh De'vID. jang:*_
Is there some reason everyone's avoiding the obvious {'om}?

{Su'omlaHbe'}
{che'omlaHbe'}
{QaplaHbe' 'omtaHghach}
{Su'omchugh SuQapQo'}
{wI'omlu'chugh lujlu'bej}

etc.

_*jIghItlh quljIb. jIjang:*_
I like {Su'omlaHbe'} best.  The feel of "You /cannot/ resist" just fits
the menace that the Borg represent.  For a Klingon, there is no point in
fighting such a battle, as neither winning nor loosing will accomplish
anything but loss.  {rap Borg SuS je.}