[Tlhingan-hol] boQ

Qov robyn at flyingstart.ca
Thu Jan 26 10:45:19 PST 2012

Hey jatlhwI'pu',

I've been corrected a couple of times for using boQ instead of boQwI'
or boQDu' and accepted it meekly because I know my command of canon
isn't what it used to be. I'm working on correcting that, though and
I've just started typing TKD into a flashcard program. And boQ is
aide. I was right all along.  I know it's not an Americanism, because
the markings on American first aid kits are spelled aid. boQ is a
boQwI', an aide.  Or has that been specifically contradicted by Marc somewhere?

Now shame on me for not standing up for myself sooner. I've let
knowledge turn into habit and not developed the tools to distinguish
knowledge-based habits from incorrect habits. tuqarmoHDI' HIghuH!
jIHub'eghrupmoHlI'.

- Qov