[Tlhingan-hol] More Shakespeare in Klingon from Avant Bard (former WSC)

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Sat Jan 14 11:44:41 PST 2012

Marc Okrand's theatre company, Avant Bard, is once more putting on a show featuring Shakespeare in the original Klingon. This one will feature scenes from Hamlet, The Tempest (which I think is new for this show; correct me if I'm wrong) and more.

http://wscavantbard.org/shakespeareinklingonii/

Would love it if one of the scenes from The Tempest were one that included mention of spells or magic; been wanting words for that :P