[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon subtitles for Star Trek episodes/movies?

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 09:39:42 PST 2012

I tried to do this with my favorite Star Trek movie "First Contact" quite a
long time ago. But I never finished it and I'm not sure if I still have the
file somewhere. Also, my Klingon has improved alot since that time (and so
has the vocabulary in general).

If I had the time, subtitling this movie again would be the first or second
thing to do. :)

Greetings,
- André