[Tlhingan-hol] nuq bop bom: 'ay' wa'vatlh wa'maH cha': <SuchwI' chaw'>

Qov robyn at flyingstart.ca
Thu Jan 5 07:07:22 PST 2012

I understand the arguments against nuqDaq DaghoS, but to me the
answer to nuq DaghoS is {tlhoy'vetlh} or {chob'a'vam}, not jonwI' choQ.

Has nuq ever been used in canon as a destination?  Has interrogative
where ever been translated without nuqDaq?

I'll evade here with {nuq 'oH ghochlIj'e', HoD?}

How would you feel about {nuqDaq DajaH?}?

I really like these discussions and don't ever feel that I'm being
nitpicked whether it's a mere qaghwI' or a using a verb against canon.

- Qov