[Tlhingan-hol] qo''e' tu'bogh pagh - 'ay' wa'maH loS

De'vID jonpIn de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 10:43:15 PST 2012

In the previous part, the Enterprise fire{law'}ed on Kronos One.

This next part has scenes cutting back and forth and is really confusing.
Also, I'm not 100% sure about the Klingon characters' names... they're from
some movie transcript web site, and in some cases don't look correct to me
as to who says which line.  But I'll keep them as-is.  When lines are
actually spoken in Klingon in the movie, I do my best to reconstruct the
original sentences, but sometimes the actors' pronuncations leave something
to be desired.  Also, there are a few lines spoken in the background in
Klingon which are not in the transcript.  I'll subtitle those too when I
actually sync my subtitles to the movie, but presumably a Klingon viewer
wouldn't need subtitles for those parts. {{:-)

[ghorqon gharmeH pa']

KERLA: tlham chu'Ha'lu'.
STEX: nutojbej!

['entepray' peng pa']
KIRK (QumwI' ghogh): meH maH.  choQoy'a'?  choQoy'a'?

['entepray' meH]
KIRK: peng pa'!  'otlh chavetlh wIbaHpu''a'?

['entepray' peng pa']
SCOTT: ghobe', HoD.  muja' tetlh De'wI': Hoch cha wIghaj.

[Qo'noS wa' jolpa' - jol cha' DIvI' beqHey]

[ghorqon gharmeH pa']
GORKON: cheng'e' DaH Sam!

['entepray' meH]
CHEKOV: cha' 'otlh cha wIbaHlaw' 'ach maDIv pagh machun 'e' vI'ollaHbe'.
KIRK: rI'Se'.
UHURA: poS, qaH.

[Qo'noS wa' chob]
UHURA (ghogh): Qo'noS wa', 'entepray' maH.  cheHev'a'?  rIn.

[ghorqon gharmeH pa']
(ghorqon qIp pu'HIch tIH)

['entepray' meH]
UHURA: yajmeH Qatlhqu', qaH.  bachlaw' 'op nuH 'ej tlhoy jachlu'taH.
CHEKOV: nechtaH Duj.
KIRK: DIng Duj, SeHlaH pagh.

[Qo'noS wa' jolpa']
(mej DIvI' beqHey)