[Tlhingan-hol] Apocrypha: Ha'DIbaH mem

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Mon Dec 17 10:58:14 PST 2012

Kai kassai!

I've taken an interest of late in animals pertinent to Klingon language and culture, and so I've put together a little list of ones I've found referenced in various Star Trek episodes and other licensed works. The list has come to a bit over 150 animals, about 60 of which have canonical tlhIngan Hol names (marked with the symbol ※ in this text; note however that while the names are "Okrandian" canon, the information on the creature may be pulled from a range of sources).

http://people.kth.se/~felixm/Klingon+animals.pdf<http://people.kth.se/%7Efelixm/Klingon+animals.pdf>

Will be updating this list as time goes on. In particular, I'll probably shorten some of the longer entries by editing the info into various wikis and adding a link.

If you can think of a critter I've left out, do please let me know, on- or off-list!

//loghaD