[Tlhingan-hol] West Wing

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sat Dec 15 06:28:57 PST 2012

Am 15.12.2012 14:51, schrieb Alan Anderson:
 > I'd be much more likely to map {vaS'a'} to the Capitol building.

Yes, there is a big difference indeed, and you know better as a US
citizen. ;-) But to the rest of the world, the White House is a symbol
for the USA, its president and its government. I don't know the TV-Show.

Depending on translation, the question might be whether Klingons have
these two ideas - maybe the president... sorry, ... the emperor lives in
the vaS'a'? :-)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh