[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: HI'tuy

jaSwa' DarksideTheMidnightShadow at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 09:22:38 PST 2012

I was under the impression that HI''a' was a canon word that wasn't clearly defined in its sole usage. In that case, interpreting using cultural and context clues would be in order to understand how it works, right? Similar to words from Monopoly like ngay' or aplo'.

jaSwa'

Hochlogh bechjaj Hoch jaghpu'wI'