[Tlhingan-hol] ramDaq jIQongbe’

Gaerfindel gaerfindel at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 15:01:45 PST 2012

jIghItlhpu' quljIb, jIjatlh:

Okay, so with all the extra help, advice, and vocabulary(!), here's what
I've got:
    qaStaHvIS ram jItlhovtaH 'ej jItlhuHHa'taH.

jang jaSwa', jatlh:
    I could be wrong, but wouldn't ram jIQongbe' be sufficient? I was
under the impression that -Daq is locative and tends to be attached to
    tangible objects, but simply putting ram at the beginning
automatically sets the sentence at night. jaSwa' Hochlogh bechjaj Hoch
jaghpu'wI'

jIjang, jIjatlh:
    ghobe'.  I meant to emphasize the fact that my breathing was
interrupted.  {jIQongbe'} means "I can't sleep", which could be for
*any* reason.

~quljIb