[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: bal

Gaerfindel gaerfindel at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 12:23:09 PST 2012

Martok makes reference a number of times to *cases* of bloodwine.  I
presume this is a box-shaped container {ngaSwI'}, convenient for
shipping, with a standard number of bloodwine bottles {'Iw HIq balmey}
therein.  Also, judging by the on-screen props -- particularly on DS9 --
it seems bloodwine is bottled, sold, and consumed by the {tlho'ren}.

~quljIb