[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Bird-of-Prey Haynes Manual

Felix Malmenbeck felixm at kth.se
Thu Dec 6 11:24:47 PST 2012

Got the book in front of me now. It's on page 107:

"The surgeon typically injects a combined stimulant and pain killer, before using a {petqaD} to bond broken bones in place and a dermal regenerator to suture any wounds. Typical turnaround times allow an injured crewman to return to his post within seven minutes."

This is in the segment labeled {HaqwI'}, which also claims that this word literally means "bone mender".