[Tlhingan-hol] (no subject)

Lisa S. worthywoman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 18:01:08 PDT 2012

I have not been practicing or saying anything here in about a decade and 1/2, but I've read.  It's time for me to begin at the beginning again.

I apologize for writing this in English, but I'm weary and not thinking well…

There is this web site  http://www.starbase75.com/  that has a "Klingon Portal." It really was not very good, but I hate Whiners!  Rather than just complain, I offered to help make suggestions and changes.  The web dude accepted my help, along with that of a couple of others (if you want to join that effort, contact alex.ashbrook at googlemail.com ).

I just wanted to see if any of you have suggestions or corrections (for example, which English words/concepts should I change to make for better translations)

Needed changes

  a.. Pages
    a.. Images
      a.. Races and Beings
        a.. Bajorans
        b.. Betazoids
        c.. Breens
        d.. Borg
        e.. Cardassians
        f.. Dominion
        g.. Ferengi
        h.. Klingons
        i.. Krenim
        j.. Q
        k.. Romulans
        l.. Tamarians
        m.. Tribbles
        n.. Vulcans
        o..

        Other Alien Races
      b.. Vehicles
      c.. Interstellar Cartography and Full Planetary Views
      d.. Planet-side Locations
    b.. Contests
      a.. Rules
      b.. Paperwork