[Tlhingan-hol] Klingonists in Japan

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 10:27:05 PDT 2012

I've always heard that there are a few Klingonists in Japan, but I
have no idea who they are.  They are not, to my knowledge, on this
mailing list (which seems to be mostly Americans, a handful of
Europeans, and a few Canadians).

Recently, i came across some bilingual pages in Japanese and Klingon,
which might suggest a somewhat active Klingonist community.  (But you
can never tell online; it must all just be the work of one hyperactive
person.)

Is anyone on this mailing list sufficiently skilled in Japanese to
decipher what's going on?

Main menu (suggests the admin is a Star Trek fan):
http://www.netlaputa.ne.jp/~qapla/asaga/st.html
Klingon course: http://www.netlaputa.ne.jp/~qapla/asaga/stkc.html
Klingon songs: http://www.netlaputa.ne.jp/~qapla/asaga/stkc-song.html
A blog (the title is {DaHjaj gheD}, but the content is Japanese, it
seems): http://d.hatena.ne.jp/yaIba_chaDQI/

Also, I think the following is an unrelated site:
Itabashi Klingon Museum: http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~VZ4S-KUBC/tlhindex.html
It has an associated mailing list (I wonder how active it is?):
http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~VZ4S-KUBC/mlguidetlh.html