[Tlhingan-hol] The Lord's Prayer

Qov robyn at flyingstart.ca
Tue Apr 10 13:38:03 PDT 2012

Aaaah!  tlhoy tlhaQ!  'anan naHQun, I promise I would have included
this had I a) owned a copy and b) remembered its existence. It was
one of Charles first projects in Klingon. He must have given me
credit for coaching him. I don't even remember seeing a finished
version. I'm off to listen to it now, cringing and laughing.

...and it looks like I'm off the hook. The credit in the clip says
"reverse translated by" which I think just means the English
underneath the Klingon. I think he came to me with a first pass at
translating it so I googled that up for him, and we went through it
together so he could understand it.

- Qov