[Tlhingan-hol] A vague example at last from Monopoly

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 4 12:26:00 PDT 2012

De'vID:
> I've photographed all the cards and put them online.
> You should be able to access them at this link:
> https://picasaweb.google.com/117851035855826465807/KlingonMonopoly?authkey=Gv1sRgCJSd-dThzIbgpAE

While working my way through these - De'vID, qatlho'qa'! - I think I've found our first example of the verb {vegh} "go through (an existing opening)" used in an actual sentence:

  bISuvtaHvIS qarDaS bIghHa' peQ botjan Daveghchu'.
  Fight your way beyond magnetic shield of Cardassian prison. MKE

Another new word I noticed (has it been mentioned here before?) is {ngup'a'} "Dominion":

  ngup'a' Duj Dajon.
  Commandeer Dominion vessel. MKE

--
Voragh