[Tlhingan-hol] swimming Teddy-bears in Klingon

Lieven Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Sep 30 08:59:15 PDT 2011

ja' ter'eS:

> But how much of the new vocabulary is useful from a Klingon perspective?

Apparently, nothing. It seems that this was done on purpose. The website says:

"The Talk Now! CD-ROM covers everyday words Klingons would use if they lived on Earth today, including some brand new ones. Phrases that are unique to the Klingon culture are not included."

In my opinion this is a good thing, because I meet more terrans than Klingons. And we do have a lot of words that are only Klingon related which I never have used because I just don't need them.

Quvar.