[Tlhingan-hol] Talk Now! Learn Klingon

Adm qe'San qeSan at btinternet.com
Fri Sep 30 08:26:55 PDT 2011

I'm aware people want to wait and find out for themselves so I'll not give
too much away except to say yes there are now 24 countries and some nice
surprises on that list. I also have additional information from  Marc on his
thoughts.

> I ordered my copy a week ago, and recently received an email
> notification that it has been shipped. We've been warned that it's
> loaded with new vocabulary. Are there any suggestions as how best to
> present that vocabulary to the members of this email group, and when
> to do it? I'm leaning toward waiting a month or so and letting the
> most enthusiastic people find it on their own. But I know that not
> everyone will be buying a copy of the EuroTalk product, and I am
> definitely aware of the sense of being left out that can come from a
> situation like this.

I've been sitting on most of the final list for 2 years so another month to
stay quiet sounds reasonable.

qe'San