[Tlhingan-hol] Talk Now! Learn Klingon

Lieven Litaer levinius at gmx.de
Fri Sep 30 00:57:17 PDT 2011

>Are there any suggestions as how best to
> present that vocabulary to the members of this email group, and when
> to do it? I'm leaning toward waiting a month or so and letting the
> most enthusiastic people find it on their own.

I agree.

I would even suggest that a small group of people (grammarians? KLI core?) compile a list of *all* the new words and publish this at the KLI site or else. This might avoid getting incomplete lists or fragments or losing words. This is important if we really get so many words a once.

Quvar
aka
Lieven.