[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Monopoly: another card

Qov robyn at flyingstart.ca
Fri Sep 30 06:54:39 PDT 2011

And now we have to wait for the rule that explains why this isn't
{net wIv}. I'm pretty sure that it's just an error on Marc's part,
because we corrected the same error on the opera libretto. He just
doesn`t get the same "nuqjatlh" feeling from the sound of 'e' X-lu' that we do.

Interesting also that it's not {Qang DaQanmeH yan 'ISletlh Damuv net wIv}.